COVID-19 Protocols: Update Saturday 26th February, 2022
WE ARE OPEN and seeing appointments with our strict protocols maintained.
Please call us on 93806111 to book or confirm an appointment and discuss any concerns you may have.
We are currently allowing:
- Maximum of TWO clients in reception at any one time.
- Maximum of FOUR clients on premises at any one time.
- FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED ON THE PREMISES
- Anyone entering the premises must be FULLY VACCINATED and show us their COVID-19 CERTIFICATE
In accordance with NSW Health recommendations, we require all staff and clients to wear a face mask, and maintain 1.5 metres of physical distance. This helps protect both our staff and clientele, so we will be able to look after our feline family members as well as we possibly can. We also require anyone over 16 to be fully vaccinated and be able to show proof- we are very happy to provide you with the services you require if you are not yet vaccinated, but you will not be able to come into the premises. We can discuss this further over the phone.
- Please limit the number of people bringing your cat to just ONE owner.
- When arriving for your appointment, please wait outside (eg in your car).
- Please phone us on arrival on 9380 6111 and we can return the phone call to welcome you into the clinic when we are ready to see your cat.
- Have your proof of vaccination ready to show us.
- If you haven’t come by car, your cat can wait at reception, but please stay outside until ready to be seen.
- Please use hand sanitisers located in the clinic on arrival and after the consultation.
- Bring you mask, it must be worn at all times in the hospital.
Please phone ahead to order and pay for required prescription medicine repeats or food, worming and flea control so we can arrange to have them ready for you without the need to wait.
- All transactions are to be made by card only (we are not accepting cash)
Please DO NOT COME IN if you are unwell or experiencing any symptoms like sore throat or elevated temperature- call us to discuss how we can best help your cat.
** THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT **