COVID-19 Protocols: Update Saturday 1st October, 2022
We are reducing our COVID requirements, but ask that you continue to respect our protocols below.
Please call us on 93806111 to book or confirm an appointment and discuss any concerns you may have.
We are currently allowing:
- Maximum of TWO clients in reception at any one time.
- Maximum of FOUR clients on premises at any one time.
- FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED ON THE PREMISES
This helps protect both our staff and clientele, so we will be able to look after our feline family members as well as we possibly can.
- Please limit the number of people bringing your cat to 2 people (including children).
- Please use hand sanitisers located in the clinic on arrival and after the consultation.
- Please wear a mask at all times in the hospital.
Please phone ahead to order and pay for required prescription medicine repeats or food, worming and flea control so we can arrange to have them ready for you without the need to wait.
- All transactions are to be made by card only (we are not accepting cash)
Please DO NOT COME IN if you are unwell or experiencing any symptoms like sore throat or elevated temperature- call us to discuss how we can best help your cat.
** THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT **