COVID-19 Protocols: Update Monday 1st June 2020
We hope you have been well during these unusual circumstances.
In light of the current social distancing recommendations, we have adapted our protocols.
We are now seeing all cats, including routine care cases, but with modifications to our usual practices in line with social distancing recommendations.
- Limit the number of people bringing your cat to just ONE owner.
- When arriving for your appointment, please wait outside (eg in your car).
- Please phone us on arrival and we can return the phone call to welcome you into the clinic when we are ready to see your cat.
- If you haven’t come by car, your cat can wait at reception, but please stay outside until ready to be seen.
- Please use hand sanitisers located in the clinic on arrival and after the consultation.
Please phone ahead to order and pay for required prescription medicine repeats or food, worming and flea control so we can arrange to have them ready for you without the need to wait.
- All transactions are to be made by card only (we are not accepting cash)
Please DO NOT COME IN if you are unwell or experiencing any symptoms like sore throat or elevated temperature- call us to discuss how we can best help your cat.
** THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT **